Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Challenge #38 Lets Emboss something!

Happy Sunday everyone! Todays Challenge is a simple one....embossing:) You can use either heat or dry, just make sure something is embossed on the card!

Remember you have until midnight on Saturday Nov 21st to be entered in the draw. Please link your creation with Mr. Linky. When uploading to PCP or SCS please use the code CCBJ38.

The winner of the 6 card kits is.... #9 Jessica F! Please email me so i can get your prize out! janetrossi@yahoo.ca

Ok onto the DT cards!








Here is my card for the week.
















Chris made this adorable card!



















Look at those balloons by Dawn!! How cool!!!!

















Diane made this adorable card! I love it!!















This very pretty card is by Vicki!!
















This darling owl card is by Joan!



















This very pretty card is by Mary!!















Cheryl made this stinkin cute card!!!







Happy Stamping! Your prize for this week are 2 sheets of Scrapbook stickers!!

HUGS!






8 comments:

  1. Great cards from the DT - I really love the embossed balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards. mine's with Mr L x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards from DT. My card has an embossed "flower-lettuce" on the left:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards girls, thanks for the challenge, Mr Linky has my card
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the DT cards for this weeks challenge. I look forward to entering. I am also so excited to have won the last challenge. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet - I linked my first one to the wrong post - are you able to delete it?

    Thanks

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. what great DT-cards!
    I've addet my card to Mr.Linky.

    Greetings from Germany
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards from the DT, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}