Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Design Team Member #3!!

Sharon is one of my SBS sistahs and she rocks!!
Here is what she says about herself!!


I am an Stampin’ Up demo in the “Top End” of Australia. I have been stamping for about 17 years and I haven’t bought a greeting card for a brithday etc in all that time. I joined SU in May 2008 because I had fallen in love with everything in the catalogue. I am married to a military Chaplain and we have one daughter (11). Stamping is my passion but I love all crafts, including cross-stitch, patchwork and quilting and scrapbooking. I love to give gifts that I have made myself.

HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    I am seeing that your web. I have also a site related to you.
    As the graphic design market is booming the number of designers has increased ten fold in the market, making it difficult to find the right designer for your company's specific needs.
    creative branding ideas
    Your regards
    Alfaj Ripon

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}